AGM Notice 2022
East Region Netball Association
Annual General Meeting 2022
Netball East regional management board (the ‘board’) would like to notify its members that the east regional AGM will be held on Tuesday, 28th June. The meeting will be held via Zoom at 7:30pm (registrations will open from 7pm).
Any voting member is entitled to submit a proposal to amend the constitution or to propose a member to the board. Such proposals must be:
- made in writing
- seconded by another voting member
- emailed to the east region office (email@example.com) and
- submitted by 5pm on Tuesday, 30th May 2022
To note, voting members are defined as:
- Each County Association situated within the regional boundaries of the East.
- All clubs whose nominated primary county is located with the regional boundaries.
- Member schools who are paying membership fees to England Netball.
All east region members are welcome to attend, however, each club and school (as defined above) will only have one vote. Persons attending may only cast one vote on proposals.
Please note that since the last AGM Lucy Hodges, Volunteer Development & Recognition lead resigned from the RMB. Until the 2022 AGM, Ruth Plant has been co-opted to the RMB as Volunteer Development & Recognition lead and will stand for election at this AGM.
In addition, the following vacancies and seats are due for election/re-election:
- Regional Treasurer – Jo Stentiford - seeking re-election (3-year term)
- Volunteer Development & Recognition lead – Ruth Plant – seeking re-election (3-year term)
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please download an application form by clicking here and return to Nasem by email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th June 2022.