The Club Action Planning Scheme (CAPS) is a programme designed to captivate you and your netball club. It aims to support you to deliver a quality netball development programme and operate in line with best practice.
Netball East are proud to have 56 CAPS accredited clubs in the Region, all of these clubs have proved that they offer a quality environment to all of their members.
What is the Club Action Planning Scheme?
An accreditation scheme aligned to the Sport England Clubmark scheme for clubs with junior sections, CAPS is built around a set of core criteria to ensure that accredited clubs operate to a set of consistent, accepted and adopted minimum operating standards.
Why is CAPS good for your club?
CAPS is a fantastic club development tool which enables you to develop a wide range of areas within your club:
- Increase membership numbers and retain them
- Duty of care, adopting good practice for your young members
- Raise the profile of your club, publicity through England Netball and Netball East
- Develop coaches, umpires and volunteers
- Develop links with local schools in your community
- Increased possibility of securing funding of upgrading facilities
- Develop a successful method for spreading a club's workload
Clubs are rewarded for achieving and maintaining their CAPS status as below:
- Bronze: £100 – Re-accreditation £100
- Silver: £50 – Re-accreditation £150
- Gold: £75 – Re-accreditation £200
How to Register your Club:
Our team of dedicated Netball Development Officers, in every County, are here to help so please do not hesitate to get in contact – that is what we are here for!
To register your club complete the CAPS Registration Form >>