Netball East and County Netball Associations run a range of short courses in specific areas to supplement skills and knowledge gained from UKCC courses, these include:
✪ High 5 Workshops
✪ Technical Skills Workshops
• Sharp Shooting - Essential Shooting Skills for Netball
• On The Ball - Essential Ball Skills for Netball
• On The Move - Essential Movement Skills for Netball
• Activate - Essential Attacking Skills for Netball
• Getting Physical - Strength & Conditioning for Netball
• Winning The Ball - Essential Defending Skills for Netball
✪ Observation sessions
If you would like to receive details of short courses and development opportunities then email East@EnglandNetball.co.uk with your name, qualification and email and ask to be put on our coach database.
County Sports Partnerships run generic courses suitable for all sports coaches and officials, these include; first aid, safeguarding and child protection, equity in your coaching and the fundamentals of movement.
County Sports Partnership
To further development our coaches there are a range of observation and mentoring opportunities available. Mavericks Superleague team based in Hatfield have an open door policy and are happy for coaches to come along and observe training sessions.
To check training nights and confirm your attendance simply email Sam Castle, email@example.com