AGM Notice 2021
East Region Netball Association
Annual General Meeting 2021
Netball East regional management board (the ‘board’) would like to notify its members that the east regional AGM will be held on Tuesday, 29th June. The meeting will be held via Zoom at 7:30pm (registrations will open from 7pm).
Any voting member is entitled to submit a proposal to amend the constitution or to propose a member to the board. Such proposals must be:
- made in writing
- seconded by another voting member
- emailed to the east region office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and
- submitted by 5pm on Tuesday, 25 May 2021.
To note, voting members are defined as:
- Each County Association situated within the regional boundaries of the East.
- All clubs whose nominated primary county is located with the regional boundaries.
- Member schools who are paying membership fees to England Netball.
All east region members are welcome to attend, however, each club and school (as defined above) will only have one vote. Persons attending may only cast one vote on proposals.
Please note that since the last AGM Sally Smith, Communications lead (elected member) and Chelsea Thorp, Volunteer Development & Recognition (appointed member) have resigned from the RMB. Until the 2021 AGM Rachelle Anderson was appointed as Communications and Campaigns lead and Lucy Hodges co-opted to the RMB as Volunteer Development & Recognition lead. Both will stand for election at this AGM.
Simon King, Chair of the Coaching TSG has confirmed he will not stand for re-election at this year`s AGM and we will appoint a new TSG Chair in due course but not as a member of the RMB, allowing the final elected position to be allocated to the Volunteer Development & Recognition lead.
In addition, the following vacancies and seats are due for election/re-election:
- Regional Chair - Paul Clark - seeking re-election (3-year term)
- Chair of Regional Programmes Group - Yvonne Adshead - seeking re-election (3-year term)
- Chair of the Officiating TSG - Bernadette Palmer - seeking re-election (2 year term)
- Communications and campaigns lead - Rachelle Anderson - seeking re-election (2-year term)
- Volunteer Development & Recognition lead – Lucy Hodges – seeking re-election (1-year term)
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please download an application form by clicking here and return to Nasem by email on email@example.com by 21st June 2021.
For all queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.